Wednesday, February 8, 2012

DIY Thrifty Thursday #53


DIY Thrifty Thursday is here!

Here are some of last week's highlights:

Ruffle Skirt-Sew Fantastic I love that this is interchangeable!

Rag Curl Hair Tutorial-A Rosie Sweet Home *hint, she uses socks! yes, I said socks!

Places I've been Map-Loopy Loop Creations What a fun way to track your trips!

Cinnamon Cream Cheese Spread-Shelstring blog YUM! This sounds like frosting to me! :)

Pomegranate Cream Crepes- Will Cook for Smiles LOVE Crepes! Don't like Pomegranates, but the filling sounds Delicious! (can you tell I'm headed to lunch after I get this post together? lol)
Thanks to everyone that hooked up last week and every week. We couldn't have a DIY Thrifty Thursday without you! :)

If you were featured, be sure to grab the "I was featured" button below for your site!

thrifty101








Now on to the party!
  1. Follow Thrifty 101 (just because it's nice.) :)
  2. Link back to Thrifty 101 somewhere on your blog and help promote DIY Thrifty Thursdays, the bigger the party, the better! THANKS! Buttons are found HERE or you can just add a little link this: Thrifty101.
  3. Link up any projects you have done yourself. Even if you didn't "create" the idea or invent the recipe, you still made it yourself.
  4. Visit other bloggers and leave a comment, you might just make someone's day.
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my map!!!!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for featuring the skirt i made!
    Julianne
    www.sewfantastic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for featuring my "Rag Curls" I'm so happy this is my first feature.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I was so surprised to see that I was featured. Thank you so much!! I LOVE the girl skirt...definately going to make that someday. I thought it was amazing too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who would have ever thought of "rag curls" how cute. Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the feature! And thank you for hosting another great party!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.