Wednesday, February 15, 2012

DIY Thrifty Thursday #54

Wow, it's been a long week. I love Thursday's here at Thrifty 101. I love the break from life and all the inspiration you all provide for everyone on this site. Thanks for linking up every week! :)

Here was our amazing party last week, and a few highlights:

Recovering an Office Chair: Saving 4 Six ~This SO makes me want an office job!

Puppy Love Pot Pies
: Kitchen Fun with my 3 Sons ~My boys might actually eat these!

Broken Necklace Makeover: I Heart My Glue Gun ~LOVE this "save"

Canvas Silouette Art: The Space Between ~Such a great idea!

Peppermint Cream Cheese Brownies
: Raising Oranges ~My weakness, Chocolate & Mint

Thanks to everyone that hooked up last week and every week. We couldn't have a DIY Thrifty Thursday without you! :)

If you were featured, be sure to grab the "I was featured" button below for your site!

thrifty101


Now on to the party!
  1. Follow Thrifty 101 (just because it's nice.) :)
  2. Link back to Thrifty 101 somewhere on your blog and help promote DIY Thrifty Thursdays, the bigger the party, the better! THANKS! Buttons are found HERE or you can just add a little link this: Thrifty101.
  3. Link up any projects you have done yourself. Even if you didn't "create" the idea or invent the recipe, you still made it yourself.
  4. Visit other bloggers and leave a comment, you might just make someone's day.

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. 'Love all the thrifty ideas! Thank you for a great party and for a great blog! -Marci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature Michelle! Those peppermint cream cheese brownies have me salivating....yum!

    I appreciate you hosting. :)
    Karah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting! I'm a new follower!

    www.jillifyit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a dog day because I LOVE the silhouettes and those cute pot pies!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those dog sihouettes! What a fun party!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.