Monday, February 13, 2012

FREE Sunless tan at Palm Beach Tan

  1. Head over to Palm Beach Tan's Facebook page and "Like" them.
  2. Fill out you name and email (I used a "junk" email so I don't have to get updates from them)
  3. And you will get an email certificate for a FREE tan or sunless tan from Palm Beach Tan instantly! These are valid through Dec. 31, 2012...I just got my email!

Click HERE to find a location near you.

I took advantage of this deal last year and did a sunless tan.  It was fun...and kind of interesting. ;) It's nice to have a little color before you head out into the sun this summer. (I'd also like to point out I am NOT promoting tanning.  The coupon is valid for a tanning bed session OR a spray on tan.  The choice is yours)

*Results may vary. You may or may not come out of this looking like the image above. HA HA! :)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.