Monday, February 27, 2012

Smith's (Kroger) Grocery Trip



I went to my local Smith's this weekend armed with a handful of coupons.  I wanted to share what I got and show you all how using coupons and online deals that I post can save you a ton of money.

So here's a list of what I got:
  • 3 Boxes of Captain Toast Crunch (plus $1 off purchase of 3 GM cereals)
  • 3 Boxes of Frosted Cheerios (which taste like Lucky Charms minus the marshmallows) (+$1 off 3 GM cereals coupon)
  • 4 Totinos pizzas ($1 off purchase of 4 Totinos pizzas)
    • These were on a Daytona buy 10 get $2.00 back in register rewards deal, so I got a $2 register reward at the end of my transaction.
  • 2 Boxes of Kelloggs Fruit Loops (50% off sale plus I used a $1.50 coupon off 2) 
  • 4 packages of Idaho Potatoes (FREE after 4 $1 off coupons I got at the Idaho Potato Bowl in December)
  • 1 Gallon of milk (FREE after the coupon I posted about HERE with purchase of 3 breakfast items)
  • 3 cases of Coke Zero (FREE after using 3 coupons for free 12 packs I got from MyCokeRewards that I posted about HERE.
  • I could have gone back through the line and gotten another box of Fruit Loops for FREE with my register rewards, but I didn't have time.  I'm doing that today. :)
The Smith's cereal deal runs through tomorrow.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.