Friday, March 16, 2012

FREE $10 Best Buy Gift Card


American Express is joining the Social Media craze.

They are offering discounts loaded to your American Express credit card if you link your card up to Twitter. Right now the hot deal is a $10 discount on ANY $10 purchase at Best Buy in store OR online.

Here's how:
  1. Go HERE to Sync your AMEX card to your Twitter account.
  2. Then log into Twitter and tweet #AmexBestBuy10
  3. Next click on the @ in Twitter at the top of the page. There should be a confirmation message that says thanks for enrolling and tells you your card has been synced.
  4. Now you are ready to use your same AMEX card at Best Buy online or at any Best Buy location to get your $10 off. You can purchase plastic gift cards via online. They also have e-cards so make sure you purchase the type of card you want. Shipping is FREE.
  5. After your purchase is made, you will get an email from American Express that says: Congratulations! By using your synced American Express® Card ending in XXXX, you saved $10.00 on your purchase of $10.00 at Best Buy. Expect a statement credit in 3-5 days.
This deal is while supplies last. I went to Best Buy two days ago and purchased a $10 gift card. By the time I got home my email was in my inbox stating that $10 will be credited to my AMEX account. I'll update this post when the money is credited.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.