Wednesday, May 9, 2012

DIY Thrifty Thursday #66

You may have missed....
Bug Party with The High Flying Adventures of Gramma Luvlee
How fun would this be this summer?

Armchair Reupholster from Star Dust Decor & Style.
I'm always impressed with reupholster makeovers.


Picnic Table Love from Lady with the Red Rocker
I have a table frame I need to redo. LOVE this idea.

Fixing low neck shirts with How do you like Them Apples.
This beats wearing multiple layers! Great idea.

Bread Recipe from Rae Gun Ramblings
I'm no good at making bread, but these look AMAZING!
If you were featured, be sure to grab the "I was featured" button below for your site!

thrifty101



And don't forget our Summer Boredom Buster Link party. It will run all summer long under the tab on top and posted front page every Friday. Link up any kid-friendly activities or recipes you would like to share with Thrifty 101 readers. There is no limit on the number of entries so post away!

Thrifty 101 Summer Vacation Tips


Party Time!
  1. Link up any projects you have done yourself. Even if you didn't "create" the idea or invent the recipe, you still made it yourself.
  2. Link back to Thrifty 101 somewhere on your blog and help promote DIY Thrifty Thursdays, the bigger the party, the better! THANKS! Buttons are found HERE or you can just add a little link this: Thrifty101. I don't require it on your post because I know how annoying that can get. Mention it or post the button anywhere on your blog, FB page, Twitter is great. Thanks! :)
  3. Share the Love! Visit other bloggers and leave a comment or two. ☺
Pin It!

8 comments:

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.