Monday, February 4, 2013

Utah Readers: Pass of all Passes Deal


City Deals has a Valentines offer on the Pass of All Passes for $32.00 PLUS a $20 gift card to Walmart, Costco or Amazon.

That makes your pass $12! The best I've seen the cards go for is $10 (or $10 after a gift card deal like the Black Friday deal with the $20 token credit)

You can buy new cards with this deal or renew from your current expiration date with this deal.

*Your gift cards will be mailed to you. The Black Friday deal took 2 months to process and I still haven't gotten my token gift cards. They let you get into the venues the day you register your card so you can start using it as soon as you buy it. HOWEVER, you will not be able to get tickets to games like the Grizzly hockey games without your card.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.