Thursday, August 12, 2010

Side note on Glitter Toes

Before I found Stripe Rite I tried the method found here.

Yes, it looks great, but my nails had a rough "sandpaper" texture because of the glitter. The only way to avoid that would be to layer on the top coat until it was smooth, which would make your nails very thick. And when it's time to take it off.....Glitter sandwiched in between fingernail polish and a top coat(s) is a huge pain to remove. I had to use nail polish, a file and I had to chip away at it for over a week before it was finally gone. And even then the red glitter I used stained my toes when I tried fingernail polish remover.

The Stripe Rite is meant to come off with nail polish, and it does. Give it a try! :)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.