Friday, September 24, 2010

Home made mirror

My friend shared with me her AMAZING project that she finished over the summer. I wanted to Spotlight her creativity on my blog in a special "Feature Friday" segment.

This project came from the creative mind of Chandler! :) She went to the thrift store, found and purchased an unfinished frame with a "vision" in mind. She painted the entire thing white, then she FREE HANDED.....yep, I said FREE HANDED the zebra stripes on it!

To finish it off, she added a mirror behind it.
How stinkin' cute is this?! It's useful, and unique....I LOVE IT! She could have added cork board instead of the mirror, or ribbons to hold hair clips, or even left it blank to show the wall behind.....the possibilities are endless. (I really like the mirror though)

If you have a project you would like to have featured on a "Feature Friday" send me photos and a description of what you did! I would love to see them!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this, it is exactly what I want to do and I'm going to copy it also!! thanks for posting this!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.