Monday, September 13, 2010

Refinishing a shelf

My grandma was cleaning out her basement and found this shelf and offered it to me for my sons room. (to hang his sports medals on)
I painted it with spray primer I had in the garage:
(this was the beginning of my primer application. I covered the entire thing evenly)
Then I painted it with some Black High Gloss spray paint I also had in my garage. Here it is!














I loved the way it turned out! I'm going to hang it in my sons "castle" room. (Don't worry, you will see that one revealed later) Now he will have a place to hang his medals so they can be displayed and not just hung in a massive bunch on one hook.

Total cost: FREE!! :)





And here is the finished project hanging in his "castle room".
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.