Friday, December 31, 2010

Feature Friday, Teacher gift ideas & New Years Eve party ideas

Yes, I know that Christmas is over, but I just had to share this super cute idea for teacher gifts!  Kaycee at The Dance Five put together these gifts for her childrens' teachers this year.  She bought the organizer trays and filled them with holiday candy!  She bought an assortment of holiday candy and was able to make these for less then $5 each.  This is such a creative gift, and something that they can use even after all the goodies are gone. I LOVE this idea!

You could even adapt this idea for an end of the year gift.  Fill it with pencils or pens, paper clips, staples and of course a little candy!  Or you could get more creative and make a "summer vacation kit".  Include some crystal light single serve packets, water balloons, ice cream gift cert.....I'm just throwing out stuff, but you get the idea.

Kaycee also has some really cute New Year's Eve party ideas for kids that you still have time to put together!  Go check out all her cute ideas!

If you have any ideas you want featured on my "Feature Friday" post, email me and I'll feature it! livingthrifty101@gmail.com
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.