Friday, December 3, 2010

Utah Museum of Natural History free admission 12/6


The Utah Museum of Natural History hosts a FREE admission day every first Monday of the month.

December 6th is the last free Monday of the year.

Hours are 9:30-8:00 for this event.

Parking is free.  Click HERE for directions and parking instructions.

UPDATE: I went to the free day today.  It was not crowded at all....and now I know why.  It was not a great museum.  Let me save you some time.......Bugs, stuffed ducks, lots of minerals, a few dinosaurs and some Native American artifacts.  ~you're welcome. :)  Regular admission is $7 for an adult.  The Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur museum is $10 and SO much better.  Save your money and go there.  I'm just happy I didn't have to pay for parking!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.