Friday, December 3, 2010

Utah Smith's Coupon Event 12/5-12/8!!!



Got plans for this weekend??
It's time to pull out your scissors!! 
Utah Smith's locations are hosting another Coupon Event!

I LOVE when Smith's does this!  I was there this moring picking up a few more things I need for my upcomming Glass Etching post and thought about using a few coupons.  I'M SO GLAD I DIDN'T!!

Get you coupons organized, head on over to www.coupons.com and get your printables printed and cut out.

Here's how it works if you have never done this before:

For every coupon under $1 in value, Smith's will max out at $1.00 no matter what the face value is.
So your little .25 coupons = $1
.50 =$1
.75 =$1
$1=$1 (they max out at $1)

If you want to know how to get the best "Bang for your Buck" and a step by step on what to buy, where to find the coupons and how much it will cost.....check out this list at Savvyshopperdeals.

Thanks for the heads up Savvyshopperdeals!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.