Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Imagine a Happier "You Utah Saves" article

 I blogged a few days ago about the Utah Saves event happening this week.

As I stated, I was able to participate in this before they released it to the public.  HERE is my article that was published on the Imagine a Happier You site today about my experience:

It has been over a year since I’ve ordered a credit report, so I was anxious to see what it said and check it for mistakes.
I talked to Al Bingham, a loan officer at Republic Mortgage.  He ordered me a report and my credit score for free.  He analyzed my report over the phone with me, faxed me a copy and sent another copy in the mail.
Al shared with me a few tips on raising your credit score:........

To read the full article, LINK HERE.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.