Monday, March 14, 2011

Busy Busy Weekend.


Hi everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  The weather is turning warmer here (for now....we can only hope there are no more snow storms in the future).  My Tulips and Daffodils are growing and I even have a few Crocuses in bloom! :)  I love Spring!

My weekend consisted of some family members over for dinner and a few games of Mario Cart on Wii.  Babysitting my niece and nephew, going to a St. Patrick's day parade, watching my alma mater Utah State win the WAC championship (WOOT WOOT!), and planning a road trip (which involved researching and booking 4 different hotels which took a LONG TIME).  It was a great weekend.

I also went out to my garden boxes and saw that my garlic has sprouted! YAY!! I wasn't sure they were going to grow, because I just bought them at the grocery store and planted them. I'm so excited!

Speaking of garden boxes....I'm working on an awesome tutorial on how to build garden boxes.  It should be up this week!

Now I'm off to search the web for some amazing deals! 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.