I made this cute little St. Patrick's day door hanger out of some fencing slats I had in the garage. It was super easy to do. Here's how I made it:
- Cut 2 1/2 pieces of your shamrock from fence slat.
- Also cut your top banner out of the fence slat.
- I cut the horseshoe out of thinner scrap board I had.
- Paint green stuff green, gold stuff gold :) I also painted the lettering on the top part.
- Drill holes on the sign and in the top of the clover and a few holes down the center of each clover half.
- Use bailing wire to hang the clover, tie the clover halves together.
- Hot glue some fake moss where the horseshoe goes, drill holes to attach the shoe to the clover and use wire to secure it.
Don't miss the MARCH MINGLE WEEKEND PARTIES every weekend in March!
Join us for DIY Thrifty Thursday here at Thrifty 101!