Thursday, April 14, 2011

DIY Thrifty Thursday #11


YAY, it's Thursday!!!!!! Time for another round of DIY Thrifty Thursday!  Check out what we saw last week!
I LOVED this adorable Peep art, especially the little blue one with the bite out of it! Peep art by Thrive:
This was a great use of re-purposed items, this room looks amazing! Multi-Purpose Room by Home Frosting:
This coffee table makeover is adorable!  I love this color green. Support Blog for Mom's Coffee table.
With the end of the school year coming up and teacher appreciation, I thought these were a wonderful idea to give to your child's teacher. Decorganize Crafts Cleaning Wipe Covers.
Simply Designing Easter Egg tree.  I think this tree turned out great!
Thanks to everyone for linking up!

If you were featured feel free to grab a button:



thrifty101



Remember to link back to this link party somewhere on your blog or ad a button from the tabs up top. Thanks!

 Let's see what DIY projects you've got!
*To add your sites Link party to my directory, click HERE
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Michelle, for featuring my room - very nice surprise! Also, thank you for hosting every week! Hope the rest of your week is great.
    Lesa
    Home Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is my first time here. Fun stuff! I just linked up, thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.