Monday, April 11, 2011

FREE Finance Classes in UT starting in May

I blogged about this class when I attended it a few months ago.  Well, it was such a success that they have decided to do another round of classes!

You can click HERE to find a location near you.

Classes start as early as May 11 and as late as 5/19.  Classes will run for 4 weeks.  My class went for an hour with 30 minutes at the end for questions and one on one discussions.  This was a wonderful opportunity for me to talk to someone about where I was going with my finances and get some feedback.

Locations include: American Fork, Murray, Provo, SLC, Riverton, South SLC, Ogden, Layton, West Valley and Draper.

This is a completely FREE class provided by the Utah Association of Certified Public Accountants, Deseret Media, and imagineahappieryou.com

Once classes have reached capacity, they will no longer be available for open registration.  So book your spot early, the Sandy class is already booked.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.