Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kohls 20% off EVERYTHING + Free Shipping


Kohl's is having an online sale right now.  You can use code SECRET204U to get an extra 20% off your entire order, even on clearance items.

You can also use code SHIP4FREE to get free shipping on your order.

If you stack the 20% off of clearance items you can get some great prices.  Here's what I bought:
My boys go through pants and shoes like you wouldn't believe!  I bought my older 2 each a pair of these shoes.  They said they looked "cool".  I think they are ugly, but I'm not too style conscious. ;)  They were $19.99 on clearance plus the 20% off makes them $16 a pair.  The details talked about the durability of these shoes, that's EXACTLY what I need. 
If I really don't like them when they get here, I'll take them back to the store.
I also threw in a pair of each of these Breast Cancer Awareness flip flops for myself.  They were on clearance for $2.00.

They also had some towels on clearance starting at $4.39 but I'm not sure of the quality.  It might be worth a few minutes of browsing to see if there is anything you could use.
Return/Exchange at a Store
For items purchased either in-store or online, just bring the item you'd like to return/exchange and your receipt to the Customer Service Desk of any Kohl's store near you
 
(Thanks Coupon4Utah!)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.