Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Melting Pot reservations up for grabs in SLC

 Gone.
I have reservations Thursday, April 14th at 5:00 pm at the Melting Pot in SLC.  This is part of the FREE Cheese Fondue day.


We decided last minute to do a little trip over Spring Break, so I will not be able to use these reservations. :(


SO..........If you would like to go to the Melting Pot in SLC, UT on Thursday April 14th at 5:00 pm for some FREE cheese fondue, email me and the first person to request the reservation will get my code to go.


No other purchase is necessary.  I was planning on using the FREE cheese and then buying a chocolate fondue dessert. (not purchasing an entree at all)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.