Thursday, May 19, 2011

DIY Thrifty Thursday #16

Happy Thursday Everyone! Here are some of my favorites from last week:
 Love Sweet Love's Weekly Board
I love that little kids can see what is happening that day by just looking at the pictures.
Sexy Lexi's Kool Krafts Changing Table Laundry Station
What a great idea for re purposing something!
Joyful Stampers Napkin Rings
I would have never thought of adding a stamped image cutout to a napkin, they look beautiful.
Greetings from the Asylum's head band
This turned out great.  If only I had a girl to try it out on.....or a Pooh Bear doll. :) LOL
Small Fine Print's Teacher Appreciation gifts
My husband is a teacher, so any time we can show thanks to a teacher I'm all for it. :)

Be sure to check out last week's party and pick your favorites.

For those of you featured, be sure to grab the "I was featured" button below for your site!  And thanks to everyone for linking up.  I love seeing all the amazing ideas.






thrifty101



 Now, time for the party:
  1. Be a follower of Thrifty 101.
  2. Link back to Thrifty 101 and help promote DIY Thrifty Thursdays, THANKS! :)
  3. Link up any projects you have done yourself.  Even if you didn't "create" the idea or invent the recipe, you still made it yourself. 
  4. Visit at least 2 other links and leave a comment, you might just make someone's day. 
Let's Par-tay!
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Thank yo so much for hosting and guest blogging over on our blog! You are AWESOME!

    Kori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, thank you so much for featuring my board!!! When I saw my picture up there in your features I let out a little scream :). ha ha! thanks again!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the invite to your fab party!!

    I am your newest follower!

    Lina
    Fancy Frugal life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for te invite! I linked up and I'm a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Michelle! Thanks for the invitation to your great thrifty party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog! And thanks for hosting! :) I'll definitely help you reach your goal by following you :)

    <3 Justine

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.