Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award!


I'm very excited and flattered to receive this award from one of my readers!
Thank you Kim @ MorrowSunshine!

As part of this award, I am suppose to share 10 Things About Myself.  
Here are a few things you might not known (and might not want to) about me....
  1. I am the oldest of 6 girls.  My husband is #3 of 8 boys. 
  2. I get car sick VERY easily.  I don't think there is a person in my family (or extended family) that hasn't seen that one in action. (sorry guys!) ;) 
  3. I love the feeling of walking into a home improvement store and being able to answer the question "Can I help you find anything?" with a "Nope, I've got it, thanks!"
  4. I'm not a big reader.  But once I start a book my life goes on hold until I finish it. 
  5. I love to travel.  I've been to 20 different countries all over the world.
  6. It drives me CRAZY to not finish a project I've started. (see #4) 
  7. I love anything to do with water.  I grew up water skiing and boating every weekend. I LOVE the beach, snorkeling and scuba diving!
  8. My first job all through High School and College was as a Lifeguard.  That turned out to be a wonderful investment for me! :) 
  9. I'm a pretty picky eater.  I won't eat things with weird textures.  Tapioca pudding for example. :P I don't eat veggies (unless you count corn and potatoes) and I HATE seafood! 
  10. One place I want to see before I die is Egypt. (And Yellowstone, but that's in the plans for this summer) :)
So there you have it.  Me in 10 statements. :)  
I LOVE running Thrifty 101.  THANK YOU to everyone for your support.
    Now here are my nominees for "Kreativ Bloggers"!
    In no particular order...

    And don't forget Thursday's at Thrifty 101 are DIY Thrifty Thursday
    Come join in the Link Party fun!

    Pin It!

    3 comments:

    1. Thanks for this award, sweet lady~
      DaNita

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks for the award! I'm honored to be listed with such great bloggers.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thank you so so so much!!! Too sweet of you!
      xoxoxo
      Ginger
      SSB

      ReplyDelete

    I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.