Friday, May 27, 2011

Summer Vacation Tips


Summer Vacation Tips

I've decided to start a new series "Thrifty 101 Summer Vacation Tips". (I even created a cute new button below or you can click HERE if you would like to grab one)

I've been working on some great tips, tricks and ideas to post on things like:
  • Water Safety
  • Road Trips
  • National Parks
  • Vacation planning
  • Backyard fun
  • Thrifty family fun
  • Easy crafts
  • I'm going to host a "Summer boredom" link party so we can all get some great ideas on how to entertain our kids for the next few months.
Next week is our last week of school! 
LET SUMMER BEGIN!



Thrifty 101 Summer Vacation Tips

Copy and Paste Code

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.