Wednesday, June 22, 2011

DIY Thrifty Thursday #21




Welcome to DIY Thrifty Thursday. I am your host, Michelle from Thrifty 101. :) (was anyone else expecting me to say "Your Ghost Host?" from Disneyland's Haunted Mansion? ha ha)

Today you will find many creative ideas and crafts linked up at our link party, but first lets take a trip back in time to our DIY Thrifty Thursday #20 from last week......*cue Wayne's World squiqqily flashback "doodly-do, doodly-do, doodly-do

The Creative Imperative: DIY Couch Slipcover she did an AMAZING job, that couch was HUGE!

Redo 101 Italian Cream Cake. This looks delicious (as I'm racing to get this post up before I eat dinner)
Conspicuous Style Interior Design Hutch This is gorgeous!

Thanks to everyone for linking up.
For those of you featured, be sure to grab the "I was featured" button below for your site!

thrifty101







A few guidelines:
  1. Please follow Thrifty 101, and help us reach 550 followers by July 31.You won't be sorry you did. :)
  2. Link back to Thrifty 101 and help promote DIY Thrifty Thursdays, THANKS! Buttons are found HERE or you can just add a little link this this: Thrifty101
    somewhere on your blog.
  3. Link up any projects you have done yourself. Even if you didn't "create" the idea or invent the recipe, you still made it yourself.
  4. Support other bloggers and visit at least 2 other links and leave a comment, you might just make someone's day.
*Don't forget we also have the Summer Boredom Buster Link party where you can link up your kid activities.
*And if you host your own blog party check HERE to make sure it's listed on the Thrifty 101 directory.
*We also have a super fun giveaway of a set of 4 Vinyl chalkboard labels. 4 winners will each get a set of 4! Contest ends Monday June 27th. Click HERE to enter the contest.
HAVE FUN!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my Italian Cream Cake - it's been a hit in my family for years. I'm grabbing your "I've Been Featured" button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower ! Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.