Thursday, June 23, 2011

Jimmy Johns Customer Appreciation today 11-3pm = $1 subs!

I went at 11 and had to stand in line about 10 minutes.  You can get any Slim Jim or #1-6 sub.

Jimmy Johns in the Salt Lake City, Tampa and Wichita areas are doing Customer Appreciation today from 11-3pm.  The will have 8" subs for $1!!

I'm slightly outside the SLC area but my local store is participating!  Call ahead to save yourself the trip.  I'll let you know how crazy it is when I get back! :)

Limit one per customer
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I just have to say that I LOVE Jimmy Johns! I wish I didn't have to drive across town to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been there before today. I've heard that people love them, I didn't think it was anything great. Maybe it's because I just ordered a turkey sandwich. I might have to try it again and order something someone recommended.
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.