Tuesday, July 26, 2011

1,000 photos to DVD for $29!!


Yesterday I posted a deal for 500 photos scanned to DVD for $39.

Well, this morning I woke up to find THIS DEAL from Scan My Photos via Groupon for 1,000 photos to DVD for $29!!

You can purchase 2 of them for your personal use, and 2 for gifts.  The reviews all say the turnaround and communication from the company are great.  It seems split on people saying the quality was great and others say it's not "HD" enough.  I say for photos that are "rotting" away in photo albums or shoe boxes, as long as you have them on DVD, if they are good quality I don't care if they are "HD" quality.  I just want to preserve them, not re-print them.  You can pay extra to have your vertical images scanned upright, but it costs extra.  I read a review online that said he uploaded the disk he got back from the company, flipped the ones that need to be flipped, then burned a disk from his computer with the images all the correct way.  ~That is what I'm going to do.

I bought 2 of these.

The Fine Print 

  • Expires Jan 27, 2012

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.