Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wanted: Guest Bloggers


This post kind of got lost in the mix of great deals yesterday, so I wanted to re-post it for everyone....

As many of you know, I have an upcoming Florida vacation planned. (yay!!) I would love to have some Guest Bloggers set up to post while I'm lazing on the beach in South Florida. :)

If you would like to be a guest blogger, here's what I'm looking for:

Write up a highlight of your blog. Include links to no more then 5 of your favorite posts. DIY projects, money saving ideas, recipes, kids activities......pretty much anything goes....EXCEPT highlights of an Esty shop. If you have a tutorial of something you sell, that's great, but I don't want posts of "Check out what you can by from my Esty Shop"

Click HERE for an example that I've done for a guest blogging post.
or HERE is an example of a tutorial guest post I've done.

Email me the html from your post at livingthrifty101@gmail.com. Or email me any questions you have.

I will schedule as many as I can.

Thanks!
~Michelle
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.