Monday, July 18, 2011

Back to School Rx glasses deals


My 11 year old son got his first pair of glasses last year.  We asked around as to where to go, who was the cheapest, and we ended up going to Americas Best. 

The current deal at America's Best is $69.99 for 2 complete pair of eyeglasses PLUS a free eye exam.  This is the same deal we did last year and we loved it.  The selection of glasses was great and the frames and lenses have held up perfectly.

If your child needs eye glasses and is13 or under you can get the KidsGear package that includes:
  • A wide selection of children's eyeglass frames in the latest colors and styles
  • Impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses for greater protection from breakage
  • Scratch resistant coating
  • UV Protection
I'm new to the "children's eyeglass" scene but I was VERY happy with our experience with America's Best.  Do you have any tips to purchase children's eyeglasses?  I'd love to hear about it.

You might also like:
I've also blogged earlier about the internet glasses site ZenniClick HERE to read that post.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.