Monday, August 22, 2011

The Amazing Race Party Printable review



I had a neighbor that did an "Amazing Race" birthday party for her teenage son. She had teams running around the city doing service projects, road blocks and U turns. I thought it was a great idea and she said the kids loved it.

I thought about all the prep involved with that party when I found this Amazing Race Party Ideas printable set. It comes with 2 different kinds of invitations, Road block challenge cards, Pit stop cards, Challenge envelopes, water bottle labels, team dividing cards, vehicle markers....everything you can imagine.

I love The Amazing Race (it starts back up again this fall!) and thought it was great that someone took the time to create such a through party printable.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.