Monday, August 8, 2011

Guest Blogger: My Life: Planned in Pencil

Hello Thrifty 101 Readers! Thrifty 101 has a very special place in my heart. Michelle was the first blog to feature one of my crafts after I started blogging a few months ago.

I'm getting ahead of myself. I'm PJ from My Life: Planned In Pencil.



I blog about crafts, DIY, thrifting, and what's going on in my life. I'm a military spouse who is about to leave on a six week adventure that will ultimately move us from Northern Illinois to Southern California.


In between freaking out about that and packing up my life, I love to thrift, spray paint things that I've thrifted and then share them on the internet. Well I don't always spray paint, but sometimes it feels like it.



My first mod podge project.



Nothing beats spray paint and mod podge!



The lamp belonged to my grandma, the lamp shade is an anthro knock off



The cork balls have been my favorite and most popular post to day.



Sometimes it really is just about the power of spray paint.

So that's what I do. I'd love to have you visit!


Thanks to Thrifty 101 for having me. Michelle, I hope you're having a great vacation!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.