Friday, August 19, 2011

Plan ahead Vacation Deals

Before we left for Florida, I decided to check Groupon for deals in the area of Florida where we would be visiting.  To my suprise I found a Snorkel/Eco tour for 4 for $75 total out of Key Largo.  Normally $40 each.  So I purchased the deal via my cell phone on the way to the airport, then printed off the voucher at the hotel.  We were able to get a great experience for more then half off.

It pays to check deal sites for your vacation destination.  There were tons of deals on spas in Florida, but with it being a family trip, and no babysitters that didn't interest us.
Another idea is to check you local classified listings or Craig's List.  In UT we have KSL Classifieds online where I was just able to score a rental house for $195 a night.  All the other places I found through rental agency were asking double that price.  You do take the risk of going with someone personally vs. a company when you use the classifieds.  I have had great experience with renting from a personal ad when we rented 2 Jet Skis last year.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.