Wednesday, September 14, 2011

DIY Thrifty Thursday #33


You know that point in time where you have an amazing idea for a project, but you are scared to death of it not working out right so you delay starting it? Ya, that's where I am right now. As of this afternoon I have all the supplies on hand. I'm hoping to get started on it tomorrow so I should have some great before/after pics ready soon! :)

Here are last week's spotlights:
Making it Homey: End Table Makeover
The before and after photos are breathtaking!
Wayward Girls Crafts: DIY Command Center
I LOVE the HUGE sheet of metal on the side of an otherwise unused cabinet.
Joyful Homemaking: Master Closet organization
Very inspiring organization happening in this closet....
A Crafty Escape: Donut Muffins
Did someone say Donut...AND Muffins?!?!
Rae Gun Ramblings; Star Wars Birthday party
Any boy's dream party!
Link
For those of you featured, be sure to grab the "I was featured" button below for your site!

thrifty101


For this weeks party.......
  1. Follow Thrifty 101
  2. Link back to Thrifty 101 somewhere on your blog and help promote DIY Thrifty Thursdays, the bigger the party, the better! THANKS! Buttons are found HERE or you can just add a little link this: Thrifty101.
  3. Link up any projects you have done yourself. Even if you didn't "create" the idea or invent the recipe, you still made it yourself.
  4. Visit other bloggers and leave a comment, you might just make someone's day.
Pin It!

3 comments:

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.