Thursday, September 22, 2011

DIY Thrifty Thursday #34!


Take a look at last week's features!
Joyful Homemaking; Mini Boston Cream Pies ~ One of my top 2 favorite desserts
Delightful Order: Homework station ~ I really liked this idea, AND she gives us a FREE printable template! THANK YOU!
Joyful Homemaking: Master Bedroom Makeover ~ I love that a few Thrifty accents made this room....also makes me want to de-clutter. ;)
Wayward Girls: Pesto Pasta ~ I have a TON of basil and garlic in my garden....guess what we will be having for dinner soon! :)
The Gunny Sack: Slouchy Pumpkins ~ I thought these were cute, and I love the orange material

For those of you featured, be sure to grab the "I was featured" button below for your site!

thrifty101


For this weeks party.......I'm changing it up a little.

I link up at parties all the time, and I KNOW how much of a pain it is to "link back" to the host....especially when they REQUIRE it. I don't think that's cool at all when they do that.
HOWEVER....
As a host, getting the word out about Thrifty 101 take a lot of time. So IF AT ALL POSSIBLE PLEASE help advertise Thrifty 101 somehow. Here are some simple ways to help spread the word about Thrifty 101....
  1. Link at the bottom of your post
  2. @Thrifty 101 on a Facebook post
  3. Tweet about DIY Thrifty Thursday
  4. Mention Thrifty 101 to a friend
  5. Follow on GFC, Twitter, FB....you get the idea
  6. Add a button to your blog
  7. Make and wear T-shirts...okay, that's a little extreme ;) ha ha
Thanks for helping spread the word about Thrifty 101! :) I've set a goal to have 1,000 followers by the end of the year. We are at 791 right now, so we aren't too far off! Every little bit helps.

I can't wait to see what everyone has to show off this week!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, Michelle! I share in your love/hate relationship with bringing attention to a link party. You are so sweet about it and it's that attitude alone that makes me happy to help a sista' out! ;) I'm pretty sure I have you on my page of link parties already, but if not then I will certainly be adding you!

    Have a great night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature and for hosting every week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.