Monday, October 17, 2011

Apige Photography Pics! + 50% Thrifty 101 Special!

This is my favorite photo from our Apige photo session.

I love it because each of my boys' personalities shines through. (Crazy cute one, sneaky troublemaker and cool big brother that holds them all together) No cheesy grins, no awkward poses, no head shots...just plain fun. I also like the "Washout" addition they did to it. And did you notice my new photo in the right margin? Apige took an updated pic for me to use on my blog! You can see more of our photo shoot images and lots of other examples they have done HERE.

We were able to get every combination I wanted and more. School photos of my boys were $20 each, so for $11 less I and got the EXACT photos of my family that I wanted. Pretty thrifty huh? :)

Apige has some great unique back grounds in different colors with some fun prints on them. They have a few props (like my favorite white couch in the above photo) and allow you to bring with you whatever you like.
I really liked the photo review after the shoot. They uploaded the photos to an ipad and handed it to me to look through to make sure they got what I wanted before we wrapped everything up. That way we could re-shoot if necessary.

They have done some really cute photos with infants. So those of you that are creative with props could go crazy with some infant photos! You can see some of the backgrounds in their Gallery section on www.apige.com




REMINDER: Through the end of October you can take advantage of the Thrifty 101 Special at Apige Photography! $49 gets you a 45 minute photo session and copyrights to all images. (Regularly $99!)
  • Click HERE to schedule an appointment
  • in the "memo" area tell them you would like to schedule the "Thrifty 101 Special" and you will get 50% off your photo session. ($49 regularly $99)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.