Wednesday, October 19, 2011

DIY Thrifty Thursday #38


Time to show off your stuff!

Last week's link party was so fun! We had some great projects. I had a hard time picking just 5. Here are the ones I wanted to highlight, in no particular order:
Freaking Craft Mummy Vases

Jacelyn Designs "Candy Cake"Sew Fantastic Headband holder. This reminds me of the Paparazzi display I saw at a boutique this weekend.
Simcoe Street Thanksgiving ideas
Spruce up your Nest tea light art work.
For those of you featured, be sure to grab the "I was featured" button below for your site!
thrifty101



What have you been up to this week?
I've set a new goal for Thrifty 101. 1,000 followers by the end of the year. Here are a few ways you can help spread the word about Thrifty 101......
  1. Follow Thrifty 101
  2. Link back to Thrifty 101 somewhere on your blog and help promote DIY Thrifty Thursdays, the bigger the party, the better! THANKS! Buttons are found HERE or you can just add a little link this: Thrifty101.
  3. Link up any projects you have done yourself. Even if you didn't "create" the idea or invent the recipe, you still made it yourself.
  4. Visit other bloggers and leave a comment, you might just make someone's day.
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my tea light wall art!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! :)

    Kim @ Little Rays of Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for hosting, new follower, i'd love to have you follow me!

    www.sewfantastic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for featuring my vases and for hosting! I'm leaving very much inspired!
    lesley
    freakingcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle! This is my first visit. Nice to meet you! I'm following along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOPS!! Sorry, didn't mean to join twice!! The first one didn't show up and when I did it again they both posted.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.