Thursday, November 17, 2011

BOGO FREE Starbucks Holiday Drinks


REMINDER, This starts TODAY!
AND I just called my local Starbucks.....Peppermint Hot Chocolate is part of the sale!!! YAY!

WOO HOO! Starbucks is doing it again this year....BOGO Holiday drinks from November 17-20 from 2-5pm.

Celebrate the season together with someone – and something – you love at Starbucks. On November 17–20 from 2–5 p.m., when you buy one holiday beverage, you’ll get a second one free. Warm up with your choice of a
  • Peppermint Mocha or
  • new Skinny Peppermint Mocha,
  • Caramel BrulĂ©e Latte,
  • Gingerbread Latte
  • Eggnog Latte.

Last year this also included their Hot Chocolates. I got a Peppermint Hot Chocolate last year, it was delish! :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.