Wednesday, November 16, 2011

DIY Thrifty Thursday #42


This week has been a little crazy for me. I've got 3 sick boys home from school today. I finished working at the at-home job I've had for about 6 years and started a part time job at my kid's elementary school a few hours a week. I haven't worked out of the home since the summer of 2002 so I'm kind of excited about it! :) I'll still be bloggin' my little heart out finding great deals so stay tuned for those as we get closer to Christmas and Black Friday!

Last week's features are:
How to Package Cupcakes by Kamnco. I LOVE this idea! SO cute and thrifty!
Parmesan Chicken from The Shady Porch I how she cooked the bread crumbs on the chicken.
Scrapbook paper Wall Art by India Pied-a-terre What a great idea to use up scrapbook paper!
Tiered Serving Tray: Life as a Pepin. I like that she made the tiered serving tray herself, very creative.
Fax Leather counter-top by Compulsive in Texas Super unique...and of course THRIFTY!
If you were featured, be sure to grab the "I was featured" button below for your site!
thrifty101




What have you been up to this week?
I've set a new goal for Thrifty 101. 1,000 followers by the end of the year. Here are a few ways you can help spread the word about Thrifty 101......
  1. Follow Thrifty 101(The first entry in this link party)
  2. Link back to Thrifty 101 somewhere on your blog and help promote DIY Thrifty Thursdays, the bigger the party, the better! THANKS! Buttons are found HERE or you can just add a little link this: Thrifty101.
  3. Link up any projects you have done yourself. Even if you didn't "create" the idea or invent the recipe, you still made it yourself.
  4. Visit other bloggers and leave a comment, you might just make someone's day.

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I linked up the marshmallows! Visit me at http://raisingdieter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my serving trays! & coming by my blog to let me know!!! The colors are so fun!!
    Hope you're enjoying working at the elem school- sounds like an awesome job!! :) Thanks again Michelle!!!
    Best- Jamie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.