Wednesday, January 4, 2012

DIY Thrifty Thursday #48


It's time once again for DIY Thrifty Thursday! Here are some highlights from last week:

A Blessed Existence: Kitchen Makeover Bead-board as a back-splash, LOVE IT!
I Should be Mopping the Floor: New Counter tops I SO want to do this to my bathroom counters!
Breezy Pink Daisies: Vistaprint Wedding items Great money saving ideas for weddings!
Steak N Potatoes Kinda Gurl: Oreo Truffels You had me at OREO. :)
Sweet Little Bluebird: Valentine frame craft Simple,elegant and thrifty decoration
LinkIf you were featured, be sure to grab the "I was featured" button below for your site!

thrifty101





Now on to the party!
  1. Follow Thrifty 101(The first entry in this link party)
  2. Link back to Thrifty 101 somewhere on your blog and help promote DIY Thrifty Thursdays, the bigger the party, the better! THANKS! Buttons are found HERE or you can just add a little link this: Thrifty101.
  3. Link up any projects you have done yourself. Even if you didn't "create" the idea or invent the recipe, you still made it yourself.
  4. Visit other bloggers and leave a comment, you might just make someone's day.
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to link up to your party this week! I found your site earlier this week and LOVE it!!! I'm your newest follower and would love to have you stop by and return the "love" while you're visiting!!

    XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,

    Thanks so much for hosting the party! A big thank you for the feature!!!

    Looking forward to following your blog in 2012!

    Best wishes~
    Mary from sweetlittlebluebird.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh... Wonderful party! Thank you! -Marci

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your party. ;inked up some yummy treats for thenew year - baked brie and chocolate cake truffles! enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my oreo truffles! That made my day :) I appreciate it! Can't wait to display your badge on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you bunches for featuring my countertops! I really appreciate it! I just linked up the finished product!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.