Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Microsoft Excel Online Training $15


SLC Daily Deal has a Microsoft Excel Online Training Course for $15. (Normally $40)

They say for a beginner this course should take 20 hours.  Less if you have experience.

I decided to post this deal even because it is an ONLINE course.  Which means no matter where you live you can take advantage of this deal.  I bought this voucher because the Excel class I took in college 12 years ago is a little fuzzy. ;) Plus this will be one more thing I'm confident in to put on a resume.

Fine Print:
  • Includes: 20 hour Excel Tutorial (Choose Excel 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2011 upon redemption)
  • Receive code from Spotlight7.com after purchase
  • Redeem code on ExcelEverest.com
  • Voucher redeemable 48 hours after purchase
  • No limit on number of purchases
  • Must redeem before: June 1st, 2012
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.