Monday, February 20, 2012

My Square Foot Garden Website



It's getting time to start thinking about your garden. What can you do now to prep it for next year? When should I plant what? Is there something I should be planting now?

MySquareFootGarden.net is a great resource for all these questions.

My Square Foot Garden will send you weekly newsletters based on your location and tell you what to do to prep your garden when it needs to be done. They also include a list of items that should be planted at that time of the year. It's basically a "Gardening for Dummies" newsletter for the not-so-green thumbs like me. I'm loving this newsletter!

Click HERE to sign up for the weekly newsletter for your region.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.