Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Patriotic 4th of July ideas


How are you celebrating Independence Day?

I'll be watching fireworks at your Nations Capital! So excited!!

I've put together a few quick ideas to spice up your get together and make it a memorable one. 

Stay safe and enjoy your holiday!

Printables
Craftionay
Made in a Day
 

Crafts
Denium Flag Wreath 
Pinwheels
Busy Bag
Patriotic Fan
Patriotic Stamp Magnets 
Family Fun

 


Party and Food ideas
IrishItalianBlessing
Patriotic Shake 
Family Fun Food
Family Fun Party

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for making my projects a part of your 4th of July features! I love the red, white and blue, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Happy 4th of July. Thanks for featuring my printables roundup. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.