Saturday, January 5, 2013

Amazon App Store Won't Open....Problem Fixed


I downloaded the newest version of Amazon App store (4.0 I think) and it messed up my phone. I can't open it at all, can't search and can't pull up my saved apps. 

I did some online research and have found I'm not the only one. There are hundreds of complaints about not being able to open the new amazon apps version on droid or some tablets.

So I did some more research, and found THIS link to an old version of Amazon App Store. It's version 1.0 and after you download it, it will ask if you want to upgrade to the newest version...click NO!!! I opened it on my android and downloaded from there.

It's working fine for me now. I've read there may be some newer apps that might not work because they need a newer version, but all the apps I had are working great.

~just thought I'd share if others are having problems.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much. You rock. It's people like you that make technology bareable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I just installed and its working so far.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.