Friday, October 8, 2010

A few more October deals


Free IHop scary face stack for kids 12 and under. October 29th.



Wrapping paper bows. Here is a tutorial on how to make bows that perfectly match your wrapping paper.

Free hard cover photo book with $8.99 shipping. -posted by freebies2deals
10% off at Best Buy on select categories
15% off at Best Buy on major appliances
I wasn't too impressed with this one, although it is VERY RARE that Best Buy has coupons at all. If you stack this 10% off on top of a price match from another store, you could score BIG TIME. I'm searching right now for the cheapest Chuck season 3....:)

Big Lots 20% off ENTIRE purchase through Oct 9th

FREE PHOTO BOOK

Free Walgreens Photo Book offer ends Saturday the 9th. I did this last time it came around. They are "purse size" and would be perfect for a grandma brag book for Christmas!

OLD NAVY JACKETS
Old Navy $16 jackets in store only Saturday Oct. 9th!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. SWEEET! I just made a book for my mother in law for Christmas for shipping of 3 dollars! thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.