Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Vacation planning review




I just read THIS article on CNN.com about Disneyland being so over crowded that they stopped selling tickets at 10:00 am!  Can you imagine being there on vacation and not being able to go into the park?  They directed people to California Adventure which was also crowded and even stopped selling tickets for a short time.

Earlier this year I posted HERE about vacations where to go when.

School breaks are the most crowded times to travel.  If you can vacation during the school year, you will beat the crowds and get better rates on hotels, car rentals and even airfare.
~ I always start with Kayak.  I've posted a search link for you along the left margin.


I've posted a few times in the past about Vacations.  Check under the "Labels" on the left side of the blog for other posts on air fare, hotels, getting the most bang for your buck and enjoying the area like a local.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.