Monday, February 7, 2011

Office Max Free after reward items


My friend Michelle is a teacher.  She is the Queen of getting supplies for her classroom for free.  She is a member of Max Perks at Office Max.  Every ad (or every other ad) they have "Free after Rewards" items.  Here's how it works:
  • Purchase your "Free after Rewards items" (last ad I purchased my label maker and some "Free after Reward" Sharpies.  I got 100% rewards back on my Sharpie's plus the normal credit for my label maker.)
  • Your MaxPerks account will be credited 100% of your purchase. (this account can be managed online. You can even print off your credits to use in store)
  • Then you redeem those credits to purchase the next round of "Free after Reward" items online or in store.
It's that easy.  You are out your initial purchase, but after that, you keep rolling it into FREE supplies!
Shipping is free on orders over $50. (or purchase in store and don't worry about shipping)
And reward credits must be used within 90 days.

This week’s offers are:
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.