Friday, February 18, 2011

Oscar Party Game Pack Review



I recently had the opportunity to review Oscar Party Games by Python Printable Games. It was great to have the printable games delivered right to my email inbox.

The package includes:
Oscar Winners Prediction Game
Best Actor Oscar Trivia match
Best Actress Oscar Trivia match
Best Director Oscar Trivia Match
Oscar Acceptance Speeches Trivia
Oscar Trivia 1
Oscar Trivia 2
Hall of Shame Celebrity Trivia
Hot Actors Trivia
Lord of the Rings Trivia
Matching Disney Trivia
Meet Your Match Celebrity Acting Game
Famous Beach Movies Trivia
James Bond Villains Trivia
Champagne Trivia
Scary Synopsis Horror Movie Trivia

The games all had colorful graphic on them and each game was unique. They were actually tailored to the current Oscars, not just some genetic "fill in the blank" type forms.

I loved that they were easy to print and that I could print as many copies as I needed. We had fun playing these games and realized that we hadn't seen a lot of the movies that are up for Oscars this year! Guess we have some movie watching to do!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.