Tuesday, May 10, 2011

10 Places to see before they are lost

It's lunch break and I thought everyone might like a short break from reality.  Check out  THIS article from Budget Travel that I found though cnn.com.  I thought it was interesting and it's always fun to see new places in the world. I've been to a couple of these and I'm headed to the Everglades this summer.....but it looks like there are still more places to explore. :)


Here are there top 10 must see list:
  1. BELIZE BARRIER REEF
  2. THE CONGO BASIN 
  3. THE DEAD SEA 
  4. THE EVERGLADES 
  5. MADAGASCAR 
  6. THE MALDIVES 
  7. THE POLES 
  8. RAJASTHAN, RANTHAMBORE 
  9. THE TAHUAMANÚ RAINFOREST 
  10. THE YANGTZE RIVER BASIN

You can escape even further from reality and see photos of all locations HERE from Budget Travel.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.